About Laura Primiano
Laura Primiano is a Certified Personal Trainer with over 20 years experience, a B.S degree in Corporate Fitness and a M.S.degree in Microbiology and Immunology. She continually researches the latest scientific breakthroughs and new trends to learn what is best for her clients in exercise prescription, nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle.
Through her years of personal training, she’s worked with clients to help them get strong and healthy through many health challenges including; cancer, arthritis, brain injury, osteoporosis, stroke and heart disease and the pure hatred of exercise.
Laura wants to live in a world where ice cream has the nutritional qualities of broccoli, cancer is a mere memory and “hitting like a girl” is universally recognized as a compliment. When she is not helping people improve their health and fitness, you can find Laura hiking, reading, learning to play the guitar and hanging with friends and family — but not all at once.
Laura’s certifications include
- ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist (American College of Sports Medicine)
- ACSM Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Exercise is Medicine Credential (American College of Sports Medicine)
- TRX Suspension Training Group Course Certificate
- Black Belt in American Kickboxing
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certification (AFAA)
- Cognitive Fitness Facilitator Certificate (American Senior Fitness Association)
- Adult CPR, AED and First Aid Certification (American Red Cross)